Academicians and researchers are invited to submit full-length papers, research-in-progress papers, case studies, doctoral dissertation, or abstracts to "International Research Conference on Business, Economics and Social Sciences, IRC-2015" which will be held in Istanbul on 27-28 February, 2015.
This conference is an important event for researchers, academicians and Practitioners across globe to participate and share their experience with experts of those fields. You have an awesome opportunity to join the world of scholars and became part of this conference by presenting your effort in the multiple disciplines regarding business, economic and social science. This conference will provide an opportunity to exchange new ideas, its application prospects, and prospect to establish business or research relations and to find global partners for future collaboration.
International Research Conference on Business, Economics and Social Sciences, IRC-2015.
27 – 28 February, 2015.
Submit your Abstract at : email@example.com
February 10, 2015 - Submission of abstracts (Extended)
February 25, 2015 - Full papers Submission (If abstract accepted)
February 01, 2015 - Early registration
February 15, 2015 - Registration deadline
February 20, 2015 - Revised manuscripts and power point slides are due
February 27 -28, 2015 - Conference
Who Should Attend
IRC-2015 welcomes all Business, Economics and Social science academics/practitioners of all career stages, research interests and nationalities. Delegates are encouraged to present their work in a friendly & supportive environment and attend the interactive workshops and the keynote plenaries.
Benefits of Attendance
- Opportunity to raise your profile by presenting in United Nations associated institution
- Publication in one of the conference associated journals
- Raise your profile through networking and engagement with researchers at all career stages
- Showcase your research and develop research ideas through discussion and feedback from experienced colleagues
- Training and Development opportunities at the Professional Development Workshop (PDW) sessions
- Connect with researchers and explore opportunities within and beyond your areas of specific research interest through discussion sessions and a variety of other events
Best Paper Award
A special cash award will be given to author for best paper along-with additional certificate of best paper and free membership of International Organization for Research and Development for 1 year.
NIPPON HOTELTopçu Caddesi No: 6 34437 Taksim / İstanbulIstanbul, Turkey.Tel: +90 212 313 33 00
Fax: +90 212 313 33 66Official Website: http://www.nipponhotel.com.tr/ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Information about Istanbul
Tourism and Accommodation in Istanbul