Welcome to the 2015 Meeting! International Research Conference on Business, Economics and Social Sciences, IRC-2015 will be organized in collaboration with the Academy of Science and Technology (AST) and International Organization for Research and Development (IORD).
This conference will include articles broadly from the field of Business, Economics and Social Sciences. The primary goal of the conference is to provide opportunities for academicians and scientists along-with professionals, policy makers and Practitioners from various fields in a global realm to present their research contributions and views, on one forum and interact with members inside and outside their own particular disciplines. The conference will also provide opportunities for publishing research papers in indexed and recognized scholarly research journals.
The IRC-2015 research conference will provide an avenue for discussion and exchange of views on issues and challenges in business, economics and social science’s global readiness. The idea is to facilitate discussion on business strategies that will expedite global growth and economic recovery along-with advancement in technology and scientific research.
Academy of Science and Technology (AST):
The Academy of Science and Technology (AST) was created in 1986 to recognize outstanding achievements in science and technology and to serve as a reservoir of competent scientific and technological manpower across globe.
Current membership is 345 academicians from across world, grouped into the following divisions: Business and Management, Finance, Economics, Agricultural Sciences, Mathematical, and Physical Sciences, Computer studies, Engineering Sciences and Technology, Health Sciences and Social Sciences.
The major objectives of the AST include:
- Advancement of science and technology for all- round development of the nation.
- Preservation and further modernization of indigenous technologies.
- Promotion of research in science and technology.
- Identification and facilitation of appropriate technology transfer.
International Organization for Research and Development (IORD):
International Organization for Research and Development (IORD) is an organization aims to provide a platform to innovative academicians and researchers around the globe for last 25 years. The organization also encourages research activities by organizing research training workshops, conferences and publishing high quality research manuscripts in reputable international journals across globe.
International Organization for Research and Development (IORD) operates as an umbrella organization, promoting co-ordination and teamwork among researchers and academicians in terms of the expertise of participants around the world.
The core objectives of the organization include:
- Advancing and encouraging research in the world
- Publish high quality theoretical and empirical research papers
- Building networks among academicians
- Integrating graduates at International level
- Bridge the gap between research and practice
- Organizing research professional development workshops (PDWs)
- Faculty development programs
- Organizing conferences for researchers to interact with expert of the fields
About the IRC-2015 Conference
The IRC-2015 Conference is one of the largest and most prestigious international events of Business, Economics and Social Sciences. Attracting world class researchers from over 100 countries worldwide, the conference provides a friendly, supportive environment to receive feedback, share ideas and find inspiration.
Last IRC-2014 Conferences in Istanbul, Turkey was a great success. For this IRC-2015 we look forward to welcoming the research community and Practitioners from across globe to come and share their ideas, research findings and experience to better understand the challenges of today’s world.
This Conference seeks to achieve the following objectives:
- To facilitate discussion on business, Science and technology that will expedite global growth and economic recovery
- To establish networking ties between members of academia and industries
- To narrow the gap between academic and practical knowledge
- To develop a series of focused research topics that will benefit the academic world
- To foster the application of methodological approaches in any environment
Proceedings and Publication:
All submissions are subject to a double blind peer review process. Accepted submissions will be published in the Conference Proceedings which will be available online on conference website after one month of conference with an ISSN number. The Proceedings are indexed and are listed in various reference search engines. Selected papers (after review and revisions) will be published in selected conference associated journals.
Who Should Attend
IRC-2015 welcomes all Business, Economics and Social Science academics/practitioners of all career stages, research interests and nationalities. Delegates are encouraged to present their work in a friendly & supportive environment and attend the interactive workshops and the keynote plenaries.
Benefits of Attendance
- Publication Opportunity in one of the conference associated journals
- Raise your profile through networking and engagement with researchers at all career stages
- Showcase your research and develop research ideas through discussion and feedback from experienced colleagues
- Training and Development opportunities at the Professional Development Workshop (PDW) sessions
- Connect with researchers and explore opportunities within and beyond your areas of specific research interest through discussion sessions and a variety of other events
Best Paper Award
A special cash award will be given to author for best paper along-with additional certificate of best paper and free membership of Academy of Science and technology for 1 year.
Sponsorship and Exhibition Opportunities
The IRC-2015 would like to invite you to join its Conference as an Exhibitor and Sponsor. We welcome you to be part of this stimulating event.
Key Benefits available for Exhibitors and Sponsors at IRC-2015
- An excellent networking opportunity to promote your organization at the Conference and provides maximum visibility among the business and research community.
- To connect your organization to high-quality research at the IRC-2015 Conference and to provide a strong foundation on which to build relationships with skilled researchers.
- To give your organization a platform to network and engage with key decision makers in Business Schools and in associated organizations.
- To increase awareness and engagement with your organization among the business, economics and management community.
- To publicise your organization's products and services among key decision makers in Business Schools and in associated organizations.
- Plus many more...
All of the opportunities have been designed to feature your organization centrally at the IRC-2015 Conference in a lasting and memorable way.
Book your place now and take advantage of our 20% early bird discount fee.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on the exhibition and sponsorship opportunities available at the IRC-2015 Conference. or for any other enquiries, please contact +43-681-8118 6163